Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
10-19-2012, 10:50 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
so my coil is out on my saw, and kelly has to take the crack when she sees terry's saw
1. its bigger (its the same size bar)
2. it works ;P

That is good news Joe, we can use that little saw of yours early in the season, then bring out my big tool later when we get 3' of ice, well contingent that global warming hasen't cancelled real ice from ever happening again in MN.
                              I could use some fresh ideas for this years challenge, kind of sick of finding anchors anyway, or even shipwrecks, that wouldn't make a good bonfire, (if you dried them out)  and, of course, cleared it with the proper state authority :-\,,,,Maybe even some fresh blood, not that theres anything wrong with the present group, well, outside Isanti Co. anyway,,,,  :-*. Now that that black Gopro is out, been thinking maybe doing up some funny videos, and stills, from above and below the ice, that might be a good time. Sure have seen some that were good humor on the interlink. Ice isnt too far out now either.                                       
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - by Terry - 10-19-2012, 10:50 AM