Re: December Happy Hour
Phil
This starts at 7:00 PM
I plan to be at Ron's, but not untill 7:00
Bob
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM,
Sorry Bob,

I didn't know how long we would be there.  I just presumed we were still there late for clean up and possibly a bite to eat among the group??  Or is the project only in the morning through early afternoon?

Safe Diving<br />PJK
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM,
Hi Minnesota divers,

It's Lisa from sunny south Florida.  I thought I'd drop you a line and give you something to talk about at your next get together. This morning I went diving with Atlantis Dive Center in Key Largo.  We had 4 full boats going out. One to do double deep wrecks and the other three doing reefs.  While doing paperwork at the dock I came across two groups from your area.  First two couples traveling together, I believe they said they were from the north side of Minneapolis/St. Paul, and then on my boat there was a young couple from the Duluth area. It was fun exchanging stories of the Crosby mines, Isle Royal and the North Shore.  It was also a nice treat to have MN represented on two boats on the same day when it wasn't the heart of winter season. (We know how much you love us in January & February LOL) 

By the way, since I had more time with the young couple, I told them about your website in case they want to pursue certification and network with local divers. 

Enjoy your get together.  Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

Happy Diving,
Lisa
Happy Diving, Lisa
12-08-2010, 05:51 PM,
Kevin and I should be there shortly after 7 - see ya soon stud!!!
12-08-2010, 07:54 PM,
I'll try to get there a little early and grab those tables straight in the bar again...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
12-08-2010, 09:25 PM,
I should be there as well.  early getup on Sunday, so can't stay out partying too late.
12-10-2010, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2010, 10:18 AM by acharpenter.)
Considering the "Snownami" on the way - is this still on?

12-10-2010, 10:06 AM,
If the roads are clear enough to get there, I will be there.
Bob
12-10-2010, 10:20 AM,
Good deal - Applebees is maybe 5 miles from my work and since Kevin is planning on chauffering me to/from work in the truck we can likely be there by 7:00 pm

I'll check in tomorrow evening when its close to see what everyones plans are.

12-11-2010, 04:36 PM,
I'll be staying home tonight.. staying warm thanks to the extra thick blanket of snow on my roof and drifting against my house Tongue