Remember me
Lost Password Register

Sven visits France,,,,,
12-06-2010, 06:15 PM,
Sven visits France,,,,,

I happened to be in a court room the other day, when my, I mean an, attorney told this joke to the Judge.

Sven had a fine, successful, high end furnature business going in Northern Mn when he decided to visit France, and maybe expand across the pond. Sven not speaking French, things didn't go so well, so as he drowned his sorrows in a local pub he noticed a fine French woman down the bar, wondered how he could meet her,,, he decided to draw the two of them on a napkin enjoying a glass of wine, and bring it down to show her, she nodded and he ordered up a couple drinks, as they enjoyed that fine French wine, Sven thought to himself, that worked dandy, so he flipped over the napkin and drew the two of them at a dinner table, and again showed it to her and she nodded. Down the street to a fine French restaurant they went. After dinner, she reached over to borrow his pen, and on her napkin, drew the two of them lying on a bed, and a dollar sign. Sven was amazed! How did she know he manufactured fine, high end furniture?          T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
12-13-2010, 05:32 PM,
Re: Sven visits France,,,,,
Trin,
I gotta say...
I like that one.
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me
12-13-2010, 09:34 PM,
Nice work on incorporating the lawyer into the dimwitted norwegian meets french prostitute joke.  ;D
12-14-2010, 10:29 AM,
As a carpenter (who has built fine, high end furniture, but I have never been accused of being the brightest bulb on the tree) I haven't figured out if I should be offended yet. Just kidding. Great joke.
12-14-2010, 02:54 PM,

Every good joke needs an attorney present, and I didn't want to put you in between Sven and his date, so I put you first, and Kristi second, Wink glad you noticed Matt. You guys come back and ice with us this winter a time or two, I'd like that.          T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
12-14-2010, 06:29 PM,
As would I but I don't think its in the cards this year.  Between no vacation and a baby on the way, a trip isn't going to happen.  Would you believe that a group I was supposed to dive with last weekend wussed out because of weather?  It was 45 degrees and overcast.  Complete wimps.

I think I'm going to try to hit Moorhead City in the spring.  I hear its pretty good diving and only about 6 hours from here.
12-14-2010, 09:33 PM,

and right as I was about to say, "dont you go soft hanging with all the wussie southern divers" Kristie comes up heavy with child, well, congrats to both of you! That is good news, Matt, the next ice dive out (likely this coming Sunday) on the ice, we will toast all three of you, with some good dark brew, to no doubt a good looking little dark haired bambino.  Wink      TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)