Remember me
Lost Password Register

Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center "Rebreather Demo" January 9th
01-03-2011, 05:07 PM,
Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center "Rebreather Demo" January 9th
To all interested in trying a rebreather, there are a few spots left for this event.

The program starts at 9:00am with "Rebreathers 101" - Rebreathers 101 is a classroom setting presentation on current rebreathers, how they work, hands on building, how to choose one for you, then QA.  The classroom can be followed up with a "Discover Rebreather Pool Session.  9:00am - 12:00pm.

"Discover Rebreathers" is a pool session only which gives divers an opportunity to pool dive several of the most popular rebreathers on the market today.  Pool time is generous and all divers from past events have tried each of the units multiple times before the pool time ends.

There is a $40 registration fee to sign up, however each participant will receive a $40 Gift Certificate from Aquaventure upon completion...so its essentially Free!

Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center
763-424-8717

Available rebreathers for this demo: KISS Explorer, rEvo Mini lll, Inspiration Vision, Inspiration Classic, and Megalodon.

Aquaventure Dive &amp; Photo Center<br />10024 CO Rd. 81<br />Maple Grove, MN 55369<br />www.AquaventureScuba.com<br />763.424.8717<br /><br />Follow us at:<br />www.facebook.com/AquaventureScuba
01-10-2011, 06:38 PM,
Re: Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center "Rebreather Demo" January 9th
Great time in the classroom, building the McGyver CCR and students prepping the rEvo for the pool.

Some photos of the ccr pool time which lasted 3 1/2 hours, so demo divers were water logged to say the least!  Beer and O-rings at Dick Pub after the pool were mighty fine too  ;D

Thanks Aquaventure for hosting the event and divers for joining me, I'm looking forward to the next demo!

Ron

Attached Files
.jpg   CCR Demo Group.jpg (Size: 99.4 KB / Downloads: 72)
.jpg   CCR Demo Group.jpg (Size: 99.4 KB / Downloads: 72)
.jpg   CCR Demo 1.jpg (Size: 92.85 KB / Downloads: 73)
.jpg   CCR Demo 3.jpg (Size: 124.23 KB / Downloads: 66)
.jpg   CCR Demo 5.jpg (Size: 108.04 KB / Downloads: 67)
.jpg_thumb   CCR Demo 5.jpg_thumb (Size: 33.79 KB / Downloads: 0)
Start with training, continue with adventures.