Remember me
Lost Password Register

World Record TRIMIX dive '03
03-30-2003, 09:32 PM,
Re:World Record TRIMIX dive '03
where's the smiley face baby with tears :-[ .. Where was the pat on the back for the guy setting the new record? This was back in 2000... what's happened since then? Just think.. that depth almost equals the no limits freediving record.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-30-2003, 11:28 PM,

I'm not quite sure I'm following you...

Just made my comment with regards to the new record they're trying to set in light of his previous "accomplishments" - as in brain damage from high PPN2 and O2.
03-31-2003, 07:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2003, 07:51 AM by freedivernd.)
Dre,
Can I put my nose in here Smile ?
Igotofar correct me if I'm wrong....but I think igotofar meant to direct that question to freedive WI on where a link might be to the archives of DIVER magazine about this guy's record deep air dive. Might have thought you posted the remarks when you "quoted" Jon. A bit confusing.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-31-2003, 08:39 AM,

Just made my comment with regards to the new record they're trying to set in light of his previous "accomplishments" - as in brain damage from high PPN2 and O2.
[/quote]

I see now, your comments were in the quoted area (shaded) that is what confused me.
03-31-2003, 08:53 AM,

[/quote]

I see now, your comments were in the quoted area (shaded) that is what confused me.
[/quote]
Yeah, that gets confusing. The correct way to reply to a quote is to type your reply outside of the quote markers. That way it shows the reply in bigger text outside of the shaded gray area like my reply here is. Wink
03-31-2003, 09:07 AM,
Hey I found the link.

I will read the complet story later, Now back to work.
03-31-2003, 09:49 AM,
Having read the article, I came up with the following analogies.

He is intentionally pointing a gun to his head and pulling the trigger to show that it isn't always fatal. :-\

You really don’t need to stop for those stop signs. Heck if you go even faster through the intersection, technically, you reduce your risk by minimizing the amount of time you are exposed to danger in the intersection. ;D

See, I told you I wouldn’t die! Tongue

Okay the last one isn’t really an analogy, but it seems about right. Smile
04-02-2003, 05:13 PM,
34 tanks! Holy crap! Has this guy heard about rebreathers??

John J

__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.