Remember me
Lost Password Register

Vintage Double Hose Pool Dive March 8th 2001 6pm - 10pm
02-22-2011, 08:09 PM,
Vintage Double Hose Pool Dive March 8th 2001 6pm - 10pm
Hey Everybody,
The Inland Vintage Diver's are having a pool dive night on the 8th of March 2011 at the Aquaventure's pool (ie: used to be Going Under Dive Center) in Osseo.  Join Gerry Lang and other's from the group for a look into the past at vintage dive equipment and Sea Hunt episodes.The fun starts at 6:00pm. Try scuba in our pool with vintage double hose regulators and other vintage gear. At 8:00pm Gerry will be showing some episodes of Sea Hunt in our large classroom and also answer any question you may have on vintage dive gear. Fun for all levels of divers. Here is a great chance to see how scuba gear has evolved over the years, and why it was so much fun diving with the early equipment. It is truly back to the roots of diving! The cost for this event is $15 paid in advance. Upon arrival at the pool you will receive a $15 gift certificate from Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center, that you can use in the store at any time, so the evening is essentially free. If you want to sign up call 763-424-8717 and place a reservation or check out the website at for the first Vintage Dive of the New Year!
See You There!
Dave K
Inland Vintage Diver #8
02-23-2011, 10:33 AM,
Re: Vintage Double Hose Pool Dive March 8th 2001 6pm - 10pm
Dave

That's going to be a great evening, and sorry I have to miss it.  I was originally planning to help out, but I realized I was already booked for a tech class in Florida.  I will be providing some equipment to be used for divers in the pool from my vintage collection.

Enjoy

Ron

Start with training, continue with adventures.