Remember me
Lost Password Register

Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour III
08-11-2011, 11:15 AM,
Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour III

here is an excellent nitrox calculator. We are planning on stopping in Cave country on the way to our spear fishing trip. Use this calculator to get desired end result.

We may also have access to a Nitrox fill station in steinhatchee  ;D
08-15-2011, 12:09 PM,
Spoke with the captain today. He will give us a weather update on September 11. We need to be there the afternoon of the 14th, weather permitting we will be shooting boatloads of grouper before 9 AM on the 15th, either in the middle grounds, or locally in the go fast boat.

He said to leave the aluminum 80s at home and bring all the steel tanks. The majority of the mixes should be a 30 to 32%. If available we can have a couple of 36% mix or higher for the shallower stuff. If the weather holds, we should be able to get in 4 to 6 days of diving.

30 days and a wake-up!  ;D "Going with the jog Boss, going with the Jug! "what we have here is a failure to communicate" "No man can shoot 50 mangoes"

I will bring a copy of cool hand luke. Art, are you bringing the inverter?
DIVE, DIVE, DIVE

Attached Files
.jpg   mission-impossible_320.jpg (Size: 24.39 KB / Downloads: 69)
.jpg   mission-impossible_320.jpg (Size: 24.39 KB / Downloads: 69)
08-15-2011, 04:10 PM,
Seeing how well the Cool Hand references are working out, can I get a little credit for starting that? Smile

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some fish you just can't reach."

"Sorry, Hoggy. I'm just doing my job. You gotta appreciate that.  "

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
08-16-2011, 08:18 AM,

I think of you with the "no man can shoot 50 mangos" everytime.  8) Still have a potential spot open... Scott hasn't committed yet....
08-17-2011, 06:53 AM,
Im already booked for the 16-18th or I would.

Have a good time guys.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
08-17-2011, 09:54 AM,
I'm sick I cant make this one.  Just my luck I already commited to the kelp forrests of Monterey.  Oh well....so many dives....so little time.
08-21-2011, 02:33 PM,
There is NO DOUBT that Capt BEN can put us on the right spot and BLOW MY MIND!!!  The fish are always OMG and the diving is some of the best I've EVER experienced.  VERY NICE AJ......Did I forget to mention that i jus luvs Amberjack. ;D ;D ;D  Yum Yum yum.
08-22-2011, 09:38 AM,

Don't spend alot of time on the surface....... :o

Attached Files
.jpg   gw.jpg (Size: 71.27 KB / Downloads: 71)
08-22-2011, 09:43 AM,
23 days and a wake-up.......

We should get together to coordinate logistics, time line, tank count, etc., and departure time.

We could do it at same time of cpr/o2 refresher. I have a county employee who needs to be o2 trained as well.
08-29-2011, 12:14 PM,

16 days and a wake up.

meet @ shop tuesday or wed @ 5. Either day works for Art and I.