Remember me
Lost Password Register

4th of July Diving
06-30-2011, 09:17 PM,
Re: 4th of July Diving
The state parks are closed to vehicles, but I think you can walk in if you want to load your gear in your little red wagon. Wink
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.<br />~Mark Twain
06-30-2011, 09:53 PM,
I'm pretty sure the state portion is only the campground at Portsmouth...  should be the only area affected.  can still use the public access there and the rest of the pit accesses via the road system.
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
07-09-2011, 12:01 PM,
Steve,

Love the light head, having the "On/Off" switch on the light head is very handy. As far as the light goes, I do not have a lot to judge it by, the visability was bad all weekend and when I did do a night dive, there wasn't a lot of differance. Guess I will have to wait for a better weekend of diving.

But small, I could hardly notice I had it on my webbing. I did condition the battery per manufactures recommendation and was getting 5 hours of burn-time while on high.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
07-10-2011, 09:30 AM,
Do you think it has the same power as your last HID?

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.