Remember me
Lost Password Register

Tue Nite Diving.
07-01-2011, 07:29 PM,
Re: Tue Nite Diving.

I would like to know what is all involved in the "weed class" before I am going to commit to showing up.  ;D  ;D

What in the heck is "kemp"?  ???  Is that going to be on the test??  Wink  ;D
07-04-2011, 06:04 PM,
Grumpy,
What time are you going to be at little long lake tomorrow? Me and a few dive buddies were thinking about showing up to go diving with you, if you don't mind being our tour guide on the lake.
07-04-2011, 07:53 PM,
6:30
07-05-2011, 09:32 PM,
Tue nite fun dive had a good time to nite with three new people there. the guys had some new fun, they had to figure out how to raise a 10 HP evenrude motor from 40 feet of water with out a lift bag. they managed to do it and then get it through the weeds.
good job guys and gals
Dick.
07-10-2011, 08:57 PM,
tue nite fun dive is still on, lets see what other treasures can be found. will have lift bags along thats for sure.
07-16-2011, 08:49 PM,
had a very nice turn out on Tue nite, Lisa and two of her friends, my regular guys and Sara. The lake got very well cover on top and on the bottom. if we keep having a good showing we may have to  try some other places on a sat or a sunday. I was up to crosby again to day and had a great time with three divers, the vis was good and temp was great. the guys saw lots of fishies and loonies.
Dick
07-21-2011, 09:13 PM,
Did the Tues. night dive happen this week?  I wasn't going anywhere, but my air conditioned house after a day of work in that heat and humidity.  Hope the dive went well for all that braved it.   ;D
08-04-2011, 07:35 PM,
I'm very sorry that I was not able to be at little long lake on Tue nite do to a fishing trip on lake minnetonka. the trip was resolved on wed nite at 1810 hrs.
See you next week on Tue nite.