Remember me
Lost Password Register

Equipment Checklist
05-21-2002, 06:09 AM,
Equipment Checklist
I've created a simple equipment checklist for your reference.<br><br>http://www.mnscuba.com/checklist.shtml
05-21-2002, 06:26 AM,
Re: Equipment Checklist
Here is also a very good one.<br><br>Joel W<br><br>http://diverlink.com/gear/checklist.htm
05-21-2002, 06:36 AM,
Yeah, that one is very good and complete. I forgot the link, so thanks for posting it.
06-15-2007, 11:55 AM,
Ok, that link is dead.

Next week, I will be out shooting my first major documentry project under water.  Just trying to think of everything and anything I might have forgot. 

I will be down in the Tortugas National Park for a project.  The only thing I have to pay for is the flight down and since I'm on the Sun Country VIP plan, that was dirt cheap. 

All Nitrox, tons of tape, NLE recorder for the camera, .5mm suit, BCD and regs, computer, all the dive stuff is packed and double checked.  I'm trying to figure out the little stuff that I will say DAMN, I forgot that.

Picking up the drugs for sea sick and ear nose and stuff today.

Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
06-15-2007, 12:15 PM,
Don't forget your Speedos, man.
06-15-2007, 03:38 PM,
Um, NO SPEEDOS for me!!!
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
06-15-2007, 03:44 PM,
and we thank you for that  ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
11-18-2007, 08:30 AM,
I'm not sure....Does that mean "Commando" or Swim Trunks?  OR do I even want to know :Smile
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!