Remember me
Lost Password Register

some one needs to invent mercury removing chelation technique for fish eaters
09-26-2011, 01:10 PM,
some one needs to invent mercury removing chelation technique for fish eaters
I like fish way too much. and eat more than the 6oz weekly allotment that the DNR suggests. someone needs to invent a pill you can consume on a daily, too remove mercury so i can eat the fish i eat safely.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
09-26-2011, 01:17 PM,
Re: some one needs to invent mercury removing chelation technique for fish eaters
They supposidly do have ways to lower mercury from human blood, although first id look into geting tested to see if you have elevated levels to even worry about.. fish that eat other fish are gnna have higher levels too...
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
10-16-2011, 06:12 PM,
Re: some one needs to invent mercury removing chelation technique for fish eaters
Guess we need to let our Senators know that EPA Rules are in place for a reason .
It seems some of them  believe theirs business friends needs all rules
removed.  As anyone knows fly ash is a regular material it contains all those nice
minerals and metals we need in the environment......

Andreas
Andreas
10-17-2011, 12:22 PM,

Yep, more regulations and getting the govt. involved should fix it...