Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
03-21-2012, 05:58 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
ohhh, got burned bad this weekend. wife claimed she was going to have a baby so i took off weekend thinking this was it... then it turned out no go. .. im trying. trying really hard to behave. but she is not making it easy.  so im hoping to pop one(baby) out today or tomorrow. if early enough, then count me in. i will launch one of my boats too. ..

stef
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-21-2012, 11:03 AM,

Ya Popo, that's some real BS! You tell her this is from me,,,,,women have been having kids for 4 million years, scubadiving hasn't been going on for 70, no more false alarms, you dont need to be there anyway, thats what her mom and sisters are for, ya, tell her that for me, that should speed things up,,,,these lakes aren't going to dive themselves,,,,,Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
03-21-2012, 02:52 PM,
I'm out of town.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
03-21-2012, 04:04 PM,

Me too, no more PR, I'm in ID  :-\
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
03-23-2012, 01:49 PM,
really sad to see ice gone. wasn't done with it. got 29 icers in. wanted to break 30 but didn't. also wanted to hit a spot or two just at ice out and that was a major bummer. perhaps next year. this is starting to sound like fishing for big muskies. seems early for open water. for me icing definitely contributed to some enhancement of fishing skills. i had my first 100+ crappie ice fishing day. then did that again several more times thru the winter. by the way, i never was i crappie angler before this year(angler not fisherman as this was angling in my mind)

never got to play with my ideas of night diving ice art using underwater lights/lasers/and lumenecent lines.
we finally found a secret spot with super clear water but never went back for second dive.

recaps of interest
also of interest we had one freeze up free flow that turned into frozen ice ball on 1st stage. interestingly that was on an environmentaly sealed. no one else that i remember had a free flow that froze up uncontrolled all winter.
I think the environmental seal was still good, as the non-sealed froze up before entering the water, but didn't free flow.

s
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;