Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
02-29-2012, 04:33 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge

As much as I DO like the sound of that, Popo, straight arrow me didn't last that long, when I saw just the neck of that modified bell sticking out of the sand, last Sun. I tried to resist, I tried hard, but I could hear her calling my name, I couldn't resist, I touched her, (just to make sure it wasn't another turtle neck) I got a better grip, ohh, but she was struck firm, like she'd been poured in cement, tried wiggling her a bit to break her free, still she held. I thought I've got to break her loose, by now the guilt was driving me crazy, I felt my SAC rate climbing, got down on my knees next to her, partially to gain better leverage, partially to summon up Qui Chang, that damn guilt was strong, but I felt even stronger. I reached down to get an better better grip, then, all of a sudden it was like I became Grinch (I think it was him, anyway) in that Dr. Suess Christmas show, I had the strength of 10 divers, and I ripped that bell from the bottom, she was free at last!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge - by Terry - 02-29-2012, 04:33 PM