Remember me
Lost Password Register

TDI Adv EANx / Helitrox Course
12-23-2011, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012, 09:56 AM by Deep Thought.)
TDI Adv EANx / Helitrox Course
TDI Adv EANx / Helitrox course June 4,11,15,16,17

This course is a Techreational trimix course that utilizes a mixture of 20% Oxygen and 20% Helium.  It is basically the ever popular Adv EANx / Decompression Procedures with the additional inclusion of helium in the bottom mix.  This course is ideal for technical diving to depths of 150 feet, which brings up many exciting shipwreck opportunities off the coast of Milwaukee!

There will be two evenings of theory and equipment preparation, prior to three days of diving at lake Wazee.  Upon successful  completion of this course, divers are eligible to sign up for Aquaventures shipwreck charter to Milwaukee to visit the Milwaukee Car Ferry, Emba and St. Albans – Don’t delay signing up for either of these dates as only 4 person max is allowed.

Divers prerequisites include Advanced Open Water with Nitrox, and highly recommended for divers to have completed an Intro To Tech but not required.   *see intro to tech classroom/pool opportunity.

Training is $595 plus books, contact Aquaventure to order your materials, TDI certification card $25
June 4, 11 Classroom 6-9:30 pm
June 15,16,17 Dives at Wazee

*Option to join Aquaventure for special Tech wreck trip to Milwaukee and dive the advanced wrecks of Milwaukee Car Ferry, Emba and St. Albans.  This trip sold out fast last year, do not delay!   July 29,30, Aug. 1  Fri, Sat, Sun

Call Aquaventure today to sign up for these activities 763-424-8717 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              763-424-8717      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Start with training, continue with adventures.
12-27-2011, 10:55 AM,
Re: TDI Adv EANx / Helitrox Course
So your avatar image tells me your only interested in getting paid. Have you tried just begging it's less insulting to potential students.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
12-27-2011, 08:24 PM,

Hummmm...not sure why you would jump to a wrong conclusion as these checks are not from students.... I only take cash with two forms of ID  Wink

Please take a look at my other posts with all the smiling students, both above and below water. I have been blessed recently with the busiest years of teaching, traveling, diving and when I can, I take some underwater pics.  Next week when I travel again to Florida, I'll ask one of my students to take a couple pics of me and maybe that will be my new avatar  ;D ;D ;D

Ron
12-28-2011, 11:58 AM,
The checks are not legible, your an instructor and avatars are by definition, your predominant character trait, er. money. If you misunderstood the meaning of an avatar it's not my 'conclusion'. No more them if I change my avatar to a Canadian flag and then defended my US citizenship and your jumped conclusion I'm a Canadian.

"In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character."

Ok, Happy students and checks are not payments. My bad.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM,
If a person did this class would it still be nesasary to do the deco class or would the material here cover that? Would the equipment list be the same as the adv EANx/deco class? If different equipment is needed, what would it be?
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
12-28-2011, 06:00 PM,

Good question and thanks for asking Doug

The Helitrox course is a stand alone course that replaces "Deco Procedures" .  I only link the Helitrox course as similar to Adv Eanx / Deco because they too are each a stand alone course that are most frequently taught as a combined course.  It is very common for instructors to teach Adv EANx/Deco together, and it is endorsed by TDI but not required.  So when teaching the Helitrox course I teach the Adv EANx / Helitrox as combined courses. So the short answer is no you do not need Deco class as it would be redundant.

The equipment is the same, with exception to monitoring helium in breathing medium; the diver could use a dive computer that utilizes helium, or they could use a table format.

Ron
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM,
Thanks, that was very helpful.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.