Remember me
Lost Password Register

Warm weather places
12-26-2011, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011, 10:58 AM by freedivernd.)
Warm weather places
Is anyone going to warm water to dive this winter. The only new postings are for ice diving!! Thats sounds interesting but also cold!!! I want to hear about warm waters, and big things to see!!
12-27-2011, 06:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011, 10:58 AM by freedivernd.)
Re: Warm weather places
I'll be heading back to Roatan in Feb. What kind of big things you interested in?
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
12-27-2011, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011, 11:01 AM by freedivernd.)
Was in st. Lucia in November, nothing big as I mentioned but a few good dive spots.  Will be in the BVI soon, living on a boat, and planning on several hours a day of being in the water.  Saw some shark in that area before so hope for that again.  Plan is to do a night dive or two too.  Well, sometimes what I call diving is really just snorkeling.  Will probably have tanks on board so might even do a bubble dive.  Will share a dive report when I return..  Wait, I just may not return.
Cold and dark down there huh?
12-29-2011, 08:27 PM,
Roatan sounds fun, I love the walls there!! I'll be doing a liveaboard in Utila and will do some of the Roatan sites as well. Last time there, we didn't see a lot of big stuff, but the walls and small stuff were worth the trip. Sea horses, lots of crab, lobster ect... Have fun, I'll give a report when I'm back in mid Feb.