Remember me
Lost Password Register

I'm Certified!!!!
05-02-2005, 06:42 AM,
I'm Certified!!!!
Hi Gang,

Well, as of 4/25/05 I'm a certified diver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

I did my OW dives the 24th & 25th, and did my graduation dive on the 25th in the afternoon. I dove Chakanaab Shallows and it was AWESOME!!!!!!! My check out dives were a breeze and the water was soooooooo warm...LOL
I got in a total of 13 dives in Cozumel(9 + my 4 OW dives). I dove with Dive Paradise(nice), Aqua Safari(Great), and Scuba Staff(ok)...

My deep dive was 91 feet at Palancar caves, and I did a night dive at Paradise Reef. I loved Santa Rosa Wall!!!!! I also dove Yucab, Tormentos(twice), Palancar Bricks, & Los Palmos.

I saw 4 sea turtles, 5 seahorses, 2 nurse sharks(one of which swam right under me), swam with a Barracuda, and saw HUGE grouper too...I couldn't turn my head fast enough to catch it all...LOL ;D

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hooked now...LOL

Everyday was 88 and sunny and the water was a balmy 85 degrees. My gear worked great(thanks SD&T) and I met some very cool people.

Needless to say I'll be going back to Coz...LOL

I also had a video made of my dives on Friday @ Palancar Caves and Tormentos....

I can't wait to get wet with all of you this summer!!!!!!

Happy Diving!!!!

Peace,

Eric
05-02-2005, 07:15 AM,
Re: I'm Certified!!!!
good job....88 and sunny.... :-[....I put the dock in and it was 34 and snowing.

Doug
AOW
05-02-2005, 01:25 PM,
Certified?  Congratulations.  I heard Barlow is certifiable. >Big Grin
Pete Mayer
05-03-2005, 09:43 AM,
Congratulations !!!!  ;D

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH