Remember me
Lost Password Register

Cozumel Dive Shop Recommendation
02-20-2012, 01:23 PM,
Cozumel Dive Shop Recommendation
I'm heading to Cozumel the first week of April.  It's my first visit there, and I'm looking for dive shop recommendations.
02-20-2012, 06:54 PM,
Re: Cozumel Dive Shop Recommendation
I used Blue Angel last Feb and was very happy. A friend of mine was just at Scuba Club Cozumel and she really liked it and I have other friends that swear by Pelagic Adventure. Your going to love it Coz rocks.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
02-21-2012, 06:18 PM,
I'll second Blue Angel.  We've been using them for years and they have never
disappointed us.  Enjoy your trip.
Captain Brian<br />www.mn-blackdogdiving.com
02-22-2012, 11:15 AM,
Thanks for the recommendations!
03-03-2012, 08:15 AM,
I second Scuba Club. We will be returning to them next year. They treat us right. I do not recomment Dive Paradise.
03-08-2012, 07:58 AM,
  My wife and I dove the reefs in Cozumel, it was a blast! We stayed at Iberostar, and the dive shop there was good, not that I have allot of experience with dive shops? The divemasters made sure you had plenty of bottled water to drink between dives and also brought some fruit along. We are going back this year, but this time we are going to try the exclusive part of Sabor. If you are looking for something fun to do other than diving try the dune buggy tour, it's a rough ride but really fun and muddy! :-)

~Rick
03-08-2012, 12:36 PM,
....hhmmmmm...have to disagree about avoiding Dive Paradise....I've dove with them on 3 separate trips to Coz & always had great divemasters and fun dives....
Dive Safe