Remember me
Lost Password Register

Puerto Rico
03-16-2012, 05:07 PM,
Re: Puerto Rico
Good to hear your having a good time. The horseback ride through the El Yunque National Forest is kinda nice too. Its about 2 hours through the rain forest but other ranches have trails that go along the beaches. My wife really liked that but the horse I had must have been rodeo stock. Don't waste your time (and money) on the BIO Bay stuff. The water is so polluted that the bio-luminescence is very dim, Plus we did that on a full moon. There is one BIO bay in Fajardo, one near Ponce, and one in Mosquito bay (Visques) The one we did was in Fajardo. On the SE corner of PR is a town called Patillas and the rocky/sand beaches there are full of sea glass. We brought home 25 pounds of it. There is a dive shop in Rincon called Tiano Divers and one two towns North of there called Puerto Rico Technical Dive Center. They both take divers out to Descho (SP?) Island and Mona Island. I tried to get out there but the boats were shut down for a few days because of wind. Have Fun and keep us posted Smile

Messages In This Thread
Puerto Rico - by DetectorGuy - 03-06-2012, 06:39 AM
Re: Puerto Rico - by DetectorGuy - 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Re: Puerto Rico - by Hydro - 03-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Re: Puerto Rico - by Terry - 03-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Re: Puerto Rico - by Hydro - 03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Re: Puerto Rico - by DetectorGuy - 03-16-2012, 05:07 PM