Remember me
Lost Password Register

Palau Pictures
03-12-2012, 12:56 PM,
Palau Pictures
Palau has definitely been one of my favorite dive destinations for years.  We caught the schooling Moorish idles (2 week period in early February) which is tough to do.  There was soooo much going on that I actually shot more video than stills trying to capture all the action!

If anyone is planning a Palau trip, make sure you plan it around the full moon.  The best time to dive Palau is when the currents are ripping!!  For years, Ulong Channel and Blue Corner have been considered two of the world's top five dives when done on a full moon.  A must do!!

Here is a link to some underwater pictures from our February Palau trip.

Steve Philbrook
Aquaventure Dive &amp; Photo Center<br />10024 CO Rd. 81<br />Maple Grove, MN 55369<br />www.AquaventureScuba.com<br />763.424.8717<br /><br />Follow us at:<br />www.facebook.com/AquaventureScuba
03-12-2012, 01:07 PM,
Re: Palau Pictures
Some great pictures!
Steve, thanks for the info this past week on the gopro.. You may remember me, I stopped by with my son-in-law.  If I were to purchase one I was wondering.. can it be shipped to North Dakota sales tax free?
I don't know that I'd be purchasing one right now.. but as I mentioned, I was pretty impressed with the results my future son-in-law had with his on the recent trip we were on, so I'm still considering.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-12-2012, 02:17 PM,
Re: Palau Pictures
Hi Fred,

Thanks for stopping in this past weekend.  It was great to meet you!

Yes, we can ship to ND tax free no problem.  Let me know if you have any further questions on the GoPro.  We're here to help.

Kind regards,

Steve Philbrook
Aquaventure Dive &amp; Photo Center<br />10024 CO Rd. 81<br />Maple Grove, MN 55369<br />www.AquaventureScuba.com<br />763.424.8717<br /><br />Follow us at:<br />www.facebook.com/AquaventureScuba