Remember me
Lost Password Register

biggest chainsaw.....
04-20-2012, 04:32 PM,
biggest chainsaw.....

my friend just had these guys work her back yard.... makes a guy with a 28inch saw look like a child
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
04-20-2012, 07:03 PM,
Re: biggest chainsaw.....
When you got to get it done, without damage to buildings or people....Definitely let the Pro's do it!  My husband tried to drop a branch using the rope technique.  The branch Kamakazi'd the ladder out from under him.  He threw the chainsaw safely away, but landed on his back on top of the ladder. 
He lived. 
Took his breath away for a few minutes.  When his father was able to help him to his feet and go to the Doctor...The doctor could see the print of where the ladder was on his skin!  He ended up on blood pressure medicine after that.  Two days later, he gained two pants sizes....had to wear sweat pants to work because nothing fit!  Two weeks later, the swelling had gone down to normal. 
A week after that he hired an Arborist to take the tree down!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
04-21-2012, 02:41 PM,
Re: biggest chainsaw.....
OMG Joe, that chainsaw is  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing about freak accidents.  My grandpa was working with a chainsaw on a ladder and lost his balance.  He was working high enough on the ladder that when he fell backwards, the saw went down in one direction while he went down the other.  When he hit the ground, it jarred him enough to fix his back.  He'd had back problems for years from the farm, and the fall turned out to be a good thing.     
The farther back you can look, the farther forward you will see . . . Winston Churchill