Remember me
Lost Password Register

Damn Yankee Tour VI
05-22-2012, 06:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2012, 06:51 AM by Shooter.)
Damn Yankee Tour VI
Lets pick some dates.... ;D

Looks like we have 7 potential right now. Thats 2 trips! Anyone else want in on the action? Price for trip is between $800-$1200 per diver, depending on number of divers and trip destination. 3 days of diving. This is a working trip. The boat we go out on is a commercial fishing boat. At the end of the trip, when we are tallying up fish, the hard work pays off! I think I brought back close to 100lbs of filets  :o  I would like to be on the water when american red snapper opens. I think the capt. has arranged a charter permit, so the 2 day bag limit is back on.

(Legal disclaimer; if you decide to go on this trip, shooter may not be held legally responsible for this life-changing experience.  There is no treatment for this fever, other than more diving and spearfishing.  He can also not be held responsible for your wet suits or dive gear not fitting after gorging yourself on a nonstop seafood buffet.  Many innocent fish,crustaceans,& marine cephalopods  will be hurt, slaughtered, butchered ,and eaten during this tour. Weapons, ammunition, and basic training provided. Guided hunts provided for an additional fee. Recommended for a mature audience only due to violence and gore.  Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.)
05-29-2012, 10:59 AM,
Re: Damn Yankee Tour VI
Me me me me...Im in
05-30-2012, 08:02 AM,

;D ;D check with Brad, and Scott. I will have some tenative dates put together in the next couple of weeks.
06-09-2012, 08:54 AM,
Scott says he is in...waiting on Brad
06-09-2012, 12:33 PM,

with you, Art, Scott, And me, we have a full trip. Lets pick some dates. Not sure if John is in, he maybe saving his trip for a different type of hunting in the Bahamas  Wink  ;D  8)
06-09-2012, 04:07 PM,
I'm going to have to sit this one out. I am thinking about a dive trip to the Bahamas in Dec or Jan. I can only shoe horn in one trip in the next 12 months and even as it sits, I don't know if I can even swing the Bahamas trip. I did have a bunch of fun on the last spear trip though.