Remember me
Lost Password Register

Crosby Mine Pits Friday, July 6
06-25-2012, 06:57 PM,
Crosby Mine Pits Friday, July 6
I would like to plan a few dives on Friday July 6 up at the mine pits.  I know its Fourth of July weekend, but I am hoping at least one person has the day off work and would like to do some diving.  I'll be driving up from Zimmerman, and have room for up to three other divers in my Suburban if anyone wants to ride up with me. 

My experience:  AOW, 27 dives total, 5 cold water in the Pits.  I have all my own equipment.  I dive 7mm wetsuit.  PM me with your phone number if you would like to join me, and we can talk logistics. 

06-26-2012, 06:13 PM,
Re: Crosby Mine Pits Friday, July 6
Sounds like a good time. PM inbound.
06-27-2012, 08:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2012, 08:17 PM by Pudsky.)
Re: Crosby Mine Pits Friday, July 6
I just spoke to Spyder, and he is in.  As long as the weather is reasonable we'll be diving on Friday.  There is room if anyone else would like to join.  We are going to be doing some easy fun diving.  Nothing too deep, or crazy.  PM me if anyone else would like to join...

There is a great full service dive shop in Brainerd, , that is within 15 minutes or so of most of the diving.  So if anyone would need any rentals, or anything else, a dive shop is available.  I have no affiliation with this shop, just mentioning this to assist with any needs.