Remember me
Lost Password Register

minneapolis desperate and concerned
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 12:32 PM by Hydro.)
minneapolis desperate and concerned

Wonder if divers could be affected by this idea....
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
06-21-2012, 03:48 PM,
Re: minneapolis desperate and concerned
That is about create a government job that will enforce nothing. 

Unless Minneapolis shuts down Minnehaha Creek, anything coming in from the creek from Grays Bay in Lake Minnetokna will hit Harriet and Calhoun at the 51st street connection where the two meet just south of the lake within hours of days depending on the flow of water. 

Doug
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements.
06-21-2012, 04:30 PM,
i called and talked to the writer and apparently they are looking into restricting minnehaha creek, but nothing to report on that yet apparently.... even if they do, the seed might have already been planted.  :o
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
06-23-2012, 06:47 AM,
wow! with less boating = less need for DNR. I have already noticed that alot of people dont want to boat on these lakes because of harassing from the inspectors.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;