Remember me
Lost Password Register

Maritime Heritage Minnesota
08-14-2012, 08:58 PM,
Re: Maritime Heritage Minnesota
Comical guy!  ;D I know you don't look like "the Skipper" but you are the captain of that motley crew... But then again you are one of those "Citiots" that live near Minnetonka, so you could also be mistaken as "Thurston Howle The Third". ArcFlash is the analytical one so even if he wants to be "Gilligan" I would have thought he would have been the "professor". Now Joe being the youngest is a natural Gilligan. But with that goofy princess polar bear hat he wears, He could be "Wrong Way Feldman".
Now that I got my frustrations out with the name calling and such... Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail you a check for the $500. If the trusty post office doesn't go out of business in the next couple days, You should see it in the mail box. Then you won't have to "repose it". I didn't make it through 2 years of junior college, what is repose it anyway?   Wink
08-15-2012, 12:46 PM,
Re: Maritime Heritage Minnesota

It has been my experience that people claiming to be the smartest.......usually aren't  :-*. I always had Steve pegged as the smart one of the bunch..

Speaking of smart, I caught your hidden meaning on the outboard. I posted the definition below

re·pose/riˈpōz/Noun: Temporary rest from activity, excitement, or exertion, esp. sleep or the rest given by sleep.

Verb: 1.Be lying, situated, or kept in a particular place.
2.Place something, esp. one's confidence or trust, in.
Once again I must commend you for being a man of your word and giving credit, or prizes, where they are due. I apologize for insinuating in other threads that you were a welcher
:-[