Remember me
Lost Password Register

Devil's Lake near Pine City
08-06-2012, 08:43 PM,
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and register the site with the state to keep out looters (terry).

What County's that Devils Lake in? oh, and is there a fence?

:-\  I remember after much research time, (donated from what little goodness there is in my heart) and extensive diving time, (close to an hour and 10 min under) on one cylinder no less, I did find, recover and restore 7 mini archaeological sites from the depths of Deer Lake out Hwy. 8 in Sconnie. I did have a difficult time trying to find the proper place to display this unique and historically significant representation of not only, the various boat securing devices, but of course, my stellar diving abilities, and ultimately, due to lack of funding, decided they would all be moved from their temporary display area, the spray dodger on the front of my zodiac, to what I had hoped to be a more permanent display location, the end of the dock, at the public launch on the east end of the lake. As I unloaded tanks from the zodiac, I admired how nice a display it was. People had already started to gather, I was proud as a peacock, (I know a lot of you might have a hard time envisioning that one) I even attracted the local sheriff, who had been busy telling people to remove the various exotic species from their boat trailers. He asked me if I intended to leave my display? No doubt I needed a permit or something in Sconnie,,,,I told him I would move my display over to the large green wheeled metal museum in the corner of the parking lot, at which time he told me no, he'd take care of it for me, how dandy I thought. As I drove away I looked back, and he was setting up his own display of these valuable historical artifacts in the back of his sheriff's cruiser. I felt good all the way home,,,,,,,,TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Devil's Lake near Pine City - by DetectorGuy - 08-05-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by Schultzy324 - 02-04-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by DetectorGuy - 02-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by Shooter - 08-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by grumpie - 08-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by Shooter - 08-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by DetectorGuy - 08-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by Terry - 08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Re: Devil's Lake near Pine City - by Shooter - 08-07-2012, 02:53 PM