Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area
07-22-2003, 12:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2003, 12:44 PM by freedivernd.)
Re:Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area
Past weekend July 19th...:
Lake Six - dove down to -32' - off boat landing could just make out the platform (-10) from surface , could see from one end of platform to other on platform, vis suffered at deeper depths, rather dark, lot's of particulate.. maybe 5' vis...seemed if I put my face right on the bottom I had better vis so maybe the layer ended at around -31' ??.
Lake Seven - dove down to -32' - vis was about -10' at surface and at depth... not quite as dark as L.Six.. lot's of fish though, great dive.
Big Cormorant - Dove to -21', still rather poor vis, -6' from surface, maybe the same or slightly less at depth, kinda dark even at only -21'. (hint - don't try and remove a hook from a bullheads mouth with your fingers even if (especially if..) the bullhead has a spear stuck through it's back)
although I didn't dive w.mcdonald from the dock it looked to be about the same as Six or Seven.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?

Messages In This Thread
Re:Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area - by freedivernd - 07-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Re:Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area - by chrisw - 04-09-2003, 12:31 PM