Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
09-27-2012, 08:10 PM,
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
So, how was the diving?  ???
09-28-2012, 04:18 AM,
once we actually got around to diving it was interesting as usual. nothing exceptional to note. except i went face to face with a musky. for a long ass time. 20 sec or so. the whole while im fumbling with my camera trying to get a picture set the settings etc. of course. of COURSE. the only thing i get is a blury picture after it shoots off. im knew the whole time im looking at this fish that it was too good to be true. going out this weekend if your interested..
stef
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
09-30-2012, 05:26 AM,
never herd what dave thought about it all.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM,

Maybe he is still thawing out.  ;D
10-01-2012, 02:56 AM,
For those fish anglers that are on this forum. tonka is crawling with fish in the shallows. saw lots of musky this weekend, and bass. nice ones. walleyes are not schooling tight like they were a  month ago. all lone specimens.not sure why.vis is mixed bag, and no pattern i can tell. 5ft-20ft.but heavy boat traffic this weekend
10-08-2012, 01:54 PM,
Okay, that's about enough, just because I am living and working in the bayou, doesn't mean that I have gone soft, heck, I could have worn my 3mm suit and been just fine.

If I would have known we were going to dive the big island, I wouldn't have brought my drysuit.

But hey, it was a good day on the lake. Got a chance to sit and shoot the breeze with my buddy Trinity, have a couple beers and sandwhiches, and slowly drift across the lake. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Not sure if I will make it home for the holidays, the forecast is to work through the holidays whereas in the past, John Deere would close its doors betwen Christmas and New Years. We are just swamped with work.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201