Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
09-20-2012, 05:42 PM,
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
I agree that no one is getting rich at this. I really don't care what they do with the grant money, as long as it doesn't come back and limit where I can dive. I am not an archeologist, but I do have an interest in archeology and I am deeply interested in history. If we don't learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it. With that in said I would think that anyone following the history of MHM's work would see that they haven't shown in any of their reports any trace of them ever getting their hair wet to actually document a single submerged culturally significant item. The work they have shown publicly has been all "on the surface" type stuff and if a tape measure was used under water, I am thinking their elbows stayed dry.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Do you think they will ever advance their work to actually getting below the surface? I hope they do and get different [conclusive] results.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates? - by DetectorGuy - 09-20-2012, 05:42 PM