Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving anywhere April 12th.
04-10-2003, 10:23 AM,
Diving anywhere April 12th.
I am looking for ANYONE who would want to dive somewhere on Saturday the 12th. I need more dry suit work and its going to be a nice day (62 and partly cloudy). If anyone in interested , please let me know !!!
I am very flexable on time and place !!!!

Thanks again...
Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
04-10-2003, 11:07 AM,
Re:Diving anywhere April 12th.
Jean, I may be game. You might be able to help me convince Lonnie too. Wink
--Jason
04-10-2003, 11:47 AM,
Thanks Jason !!! That would be great if Lonnie could come too. (Comon Lonnie,you know you want to !!!)

Let me know where you would be interested in going if you decide to go.

Thanks...Jean ;D
04-10-2003, 12:30 PM,
I should be up for diving this weekend. Square sounds good to me. I have to bring my drysuit in to get the inlet valve checked tonight. I got a bit of leak coming from there and want to get it fixed before I dive again. Crossing my fingers it'll be a quick fix.
04-10-2003, 05:09 PM,
I'd like to join in on the fun ;D I have a new dry suit that I would like to try out. I'd be spending some time figuring the weights, so if any would like to help, GREAT !

Square Lake is fine. Just hope that the floating ice chunk stays in the west.

Jeff
04-11-2003, 07:30 AM,
Another note...If someone brings a cooking device or can get one of the grills working out there , I can bring Brats/chips etc...

Tanx...Jean
04-11-2003, 07:57 AM,
Heya Jean,
I was thinking brats for the get to gether in june but I think you're goin' to have everyone brat'ed out by that time ;D.. maybe I'll have to switch to t-bones or somethin' Wink, more likely htdogs...

I think the ice will move off of the D.L. area lakes today or within the next few days... I'm so jeolous Tongue of you southern folks already getting into the water. Lucky you!! save some air for me!
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
04-11-2003, 08:11 AM,
OK...Square Lake at 11 AM Saturday Morning. I will be unloading at the county park boat lauch. And of course Jeff (jdavis) please feel free to come out and dive. It is always a lot of fun.

Fred: If you wish , you can bring the brats for me (die-hard baseball fan). But I will watch the "over-brat'ting" levels. Hopefully the warmth this weekend and maybe some wind/rain will clear off the lakes up there.

Tanx...Jean Smile
04-11-2003, 08:08 PM,
I'll be at Square about 12:30. Don't let me hold you up, but save one dive for me...

Jeff
04-12-2003, 07:18 AM,
OKee-Dokie...

Jean Smile