Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ice In Reports
12-01-2012, 11:37 PM,
Re: Ice In Reports
had a 4inch thick ice burg float by the boat today! the back bays on tonka got froze in nice. but today were opening up again!sat in a cluster of boats that looked like they were fishing for world record sized pike(musky season is now closed). i thought id jump in being i had my dive flag flying...but forgot my goggles. going back tomorrow.hopefully with all needed gear. medicine lake was froze across middle of last week.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
12-03-2012, 01:58 PM,
Terry, you and Dave should just make your own topic and stop polluting my ice in report.

Popo, Thanks for the ice news (I'll ignore the fish talk). We jumped Tonka and Calhoun/Harriet yesterday, couldn't find ice so we made do with OW.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
12-12-2012, 07:06 PM,
calhoun is froze across as of this morning.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
12-14-2012, 04:24 PM,
4 inches hard and clear here!!!
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
12-14-2012, 07:37 PM,
tonka(or wayzata) is froze across with people walking out to test ice along the causeway. looks like nice clean ice.