Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
04-12-2013, 11:44 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
No shots, that was so 2 years ago ;D. I always pictured you more as the professor.... 8) Might try to put together another Damn Yankee trip when grouper opens, interested?
[/quote]

That took all of, less than 24 hours to reply.  What happened to the "week or two"?  ;D
That is extremely tempting. Last time was awesome fun but I think I would rather use the time wreck diving then shooting fish. That being said, I could change my mind so if it happens and you need a 4th guy....

[/quote]
04-13-2013, 10:04 PM,
Some more diving in Harriet today.

Say hello to my little friend.

[URL=http://s573.photobucket.com/user/BigBuckBuster/media/Leatherbackturtle_zpsb310bb2b.jpg.html][/URL]

04-13-2013, 10:15 PM,
Found a lost camera. camera fell apart and went into trash at park shore. the flash disk however we have. i would like to find the owner. there are afew baby pictures that im sure these people would like back.  outstanding features is this home customized pontoon boat with musky lures. disk was found in lake herriet. so i asume this guy dunked his boat.  2005 picture of Jeep Minnesota plates GVN 654.

if anyone knows these people have them contact me. they will have to describe or prove to me ownership or match pictures of people in this.

I will probably post a thread oN some other forums.
if anyone has any ideas spread this picture as far as you can.

Attached Files
.jpg   GVN-654-Jeep-2005MNsm.jpg (Size: 84.03 KB / Downloads: 45)
.jpg   GVN-654-Jeep-2005MNsm.jpg (Size: 84.03 KB / Downloads: 45)
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-15-2013, 07:39 PM,
dove harriet again, still rotten ice galore.... in honor of the most sought after question every weekend, I present the answer to what we are doing out on the ice wearing weird costumes and flying Swedish flags while wearing ghost buster packs we take out of toboggans :

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
04-15-2013, 08:24 PM,

It does always make me wonder, the Mpls. city lakes???? Where you have people come up to you as your wearing/carring scuba gear, excitedly asking "are you scuba diving?" I just want to answer, "are you walking your dog?" ,,,,"are you launching your boat"? ,,,,,"are you rollerblading"?,,,,or to so many of the jogging gals,,,,"are you running in those skin tight running pants"? The best one from this weekend was the two gals who asked me, "are you guys diving under the ice?", I responded, "ya, we tried it above the ice and it just didn't work!"
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
04-16-2013, 08:21 AM,
That was very entertaining...
Cold and dark down there huh?
04-16-2013, 01:04 PM,
What's your point?

You told everyone's dog they are a 'good dog' and they don't speak that language. Someone run up to you and says, "Are you diving?" and you say to the dog, "bla bla dog, bla bla bla". Well, it's a tie. Well done man in a rubber suit.  :Smile

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM,

Steve I was referring to communication, between humans. Ahhh, and my suit's no longer rubber, yours is, mines polyurathaine  Wink Well, least wise it was until the last jump  :'(
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
04-18-2013, 09:09 AM,
bla bla diver, bla bla bla

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
04-18-2013, 03:06 PM,
[/quote]

Steve don't you turn into a dink, you leave that for Isanti Co./ Honey Badgers/Honey Boo Boo, or whatever they call themselves nowdays, your one of the original G-men, and as such, always respectfull towards other divers!