Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-02-2013, 07:48 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge

Thanks Nate, was the coldest day so far, so we opted for a shack, it made it pretty nice.            Other then my burner melted into the ice so bad, as we were packing up, I couldn't get her free, so I had to cut her out of the ice (in Jason second pic) will need to put longer legs on the stove, I think. :-\
                  Now just cause your no longer a PSD ( I've got mixed feelings on that) dosen't mean you can't come out and jump with us, we jump every weekend all year, I'll hit 100 ice jumps inside 3.5 seasons, in a couple weeks. I'm sure your still tough enough, don't you go Dave Torry on us now, not sure about John, those union carps have it so easy nowdays. We should be able to drive out this weekend, had 11 inches of clear on Medicine Lake, yesterday, and they were driving 1/2 tons out there.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 01-02-2013, 07:48 PM