Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-19-2013, 08:15 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
Great day Icing! 3 cars went thru in last few days on Tonka, all trying to drive thru channels! the channels open up and refreeze all winter long. sherif /Water patrol(also fellow divers), came out and greeted us, day started warm and sunny with nice clear water bright, ended with 50mph gusting wind with Ice crystals sandblasting our faces. For the first time i got an emergency bail out signal from the surface! I couldnt' believe it! i got up to find that some of our gear was gone! blown so far down the lake we could not see it! a bucket full of gloves candie bars misc dive gear etc. and more importantly a top secret map with too many important GPS sites that really doesn't need to be floating in never never land.also of highest interest an priority is several very interesting musky stories i heard from several random people. first story i will share. patrol was near Maynard's docks and saw a big 4ft+ musky swim by several times. looked kinda beat up. then it swam by again, and as they watched it, the fish came up under a full adult duck and grabbed it T-bone style. officer and a local watched as the fish swam by with a duck in its mouth!...second story is of bigger fish yet. ....but that story is under top secret research so cant share that one yet...Smile stef
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by popolarbear - 01-19-2013, 08:15 PM