Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-27-2013, 12:58 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
I already took the bait,  Shooter"

Terry, I'll bite if you drop the "big tool" analogies...

Sounds like the honey badgers are about as hungry as a real honey badger.  Tongue                 

I'll be fresh back from Tobaggo by Feb. 23 and no doubt ready for a good reality check, lets plan the Millacs run for that weekend. I know it's a ways out but let me know if your in. It would be fun if we (ever) get more then 30" of ice again, (and I'd be forced to bring in John with his long, although underpowered tool  :-\) to try drilling say 1.25" dia. hole in the ice in a remote area (of a remote lake) and see what that much ice would think of, say a single stick, for a REALLY BIG BOOM! It would be fun to listen to Steve squeal about what a "butchered hole" that would be too. All BS aside John, I was in a saw shop (Twin City Saw) talking with them one day, and told them that I used, a mighty 395W, mainly cutting ice, the manager said, " that's an awful lot of saw, for cutting ice" 
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 01-27-2013, 12:58 PM