Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-28-2013, 09:44 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
                     Looks like a dandy improvement Joe, but gotta ask, is it just the way the background looks in that pic, or are you really cutting 6' from shore?

Popo, that chain saw was 4 cycle?

I put together a little poem, rap or rhyme, (your pick) and in honor of Joe's find of a little drug paraphernalia, best read to the pace of, "ho we inproven sosiety" from the fortunately late rapper, little pee-diddle,,,,,,

Off for a few days with nothing to do,
                     other then to sit here and battle the flu,
                     glad to see Young Joe and the crew,
                     realize what a really big tool can do,

Haven't seen many pics from Honey Badgers ice,
                     but here on my death bed that sure would be nice,
                     hate to keep hearing Popo, Robert, Joe and Steve, say  "there just mice!"
                     maybe they have another big surprise planned, or are just rolling the dice,

Some people say when it comes to icing, they were nothing but an (arc)flash in the pan,
                     not me, I tell those people to go pound sand,
                     no doubt coming back from the Bahamas with their tan,
                     they've got to have us true icers give them a hand,

Their slippery though, gotta be careful of their offer of an olive branch,
                     might be nothing more then another trick or chance,
                     think all along they've got the G-men in a trance,
                     jump on-board at the last second, grab the glory and off they dance,                     

So Millacs they say is what they want, lets see if they walk the walk,
                     or as usual turn out to be all talk,
                     load them down and their structurally strong as chalk
                     G-men say, "no doubt they find some excuse and baulk"                     
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 01-28-2013, 09:44 AM