Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-29-2013, 02:36 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge

I have never been a fan of Freddy Mercury, up until it the song "We Are the Champions" took on a whole new meaning a couple years ago...  ;D That place we dove together a few years ago was Grave Yard Reef just NW of Isle Bay a couple miles out. The bottom was nice there with basketball sized boulders and a few nice trinkets were found that day. That was the day we had two holes going... I was diving out of the "B-Hole" and I think you were diving the "A-Hole"  :o. As far as the 22 degrees I just picked an arbitrary number... not 90 degrees and not 45 degrees. Half way between is 22 1/2 degrees so I clamped the saw at 22.5 degrees to my garage floor... It looked about right so I went with it. I knew that it seems to drive Team G goofy when I talk about measuring things to a half a foot or a half a degree, so I just rounded the number to 22 degrees 8)
[/quote]

;D  All I know is its going to be at least 45 degrees in the the dive shack!  ;D

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Shooter - 01-29-2013, 02:36 PM