Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-31-2013, 01:55 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
HBDT don't care, HBDT drives and dives where it wants!  ;D HBDT blazes it's own trail for the red and black drysuit lemmings to follow ;D  >Big Grin

All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to diving Mille Lacs. John and I are probably going to camp out on the ice and dive Sun too. He's been busy writing another chapter to the [glow=red,2,300]"Master Dive Plan"[/glow]. Not sure if he's adding any big bangs or shock & awe  :o, but it will be a good time.  8). I will see if I can find some Queen for Terry and Robert, they seem to be really big fans!  :-*

I would add, to those driving up. if you see a trail going on to the lake dont assume its for driving, ...even if you see snowmobiles using it. be sure its for vehicles....lest you find your 4-wheel drive truck stuck in 3ft snow drifts. shoveling wont help.....it would be hard to try to explain why you were driving were you didn't belong. ..you also might find it hard to get towed out :Smile
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Shooter - 01-31-2013, 01:55 PM