Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-31-2013, 02:46 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge

With the fever I've got, I know HBDT dont care :Smile I dont care, that they dont care, whatever that ultimately means,,,,right now all I care about is that Nate and John are coming with.

Theres something I need got to get off my chest here, the G-men have been a relatively stable group since the beginning, slowly increasing our numbers, to include,,,, Young Joe, Popo, Robert, stickman JJ, couple jumps a year Jason, and myself. But I'm afraid, its time, for an intervention. I didn't want it to come to this, and was hoping there would be another way, but I'm not seeing it. You guys all know who I'm talking about, as I sit here shaking my head,,,,,,You know there's high adventure, icing in 50mph winds, blizzards, temps well below zero, then there's low adventure, going to get the mail, walking the dog, riding a bicycle. I'm afraid my friend Arcflash has fallen away, ending up about as much "arcflash" as you get jerking the vacuum cleaner cord from the wall while its running. Riding a bicycle is a great summertime activity, and I'm impressed to hear about their 100+ mile runs. 30 years ago I regularly rode 75 miles on a 10 speed Schwinn LeTour, and today own a 27 speed Trec Hybred multitrac  that I get out on a few times a year. (Then theres Lance Armstrong, again shaking my head,,,,way to seriously f..k up your carreer dude! Look out when the post office comes looking for their 100 million in sponsorship, you lying doper!). While we were out icing, we watched a bike "race" lol, out on the ice in front of Gonyea house on Tonka, hell w/o any training at all, I could of done that! You need to come back to icing dude, when it comes to real adventure, riding a bike dosen't compare.        Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 01-31-2013, 02:46 PM