Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-31-2013, 07:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2013, 07:22 PM by arcFlash.)
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
In the words of Apollo Creed, Ding. Ding.

After all I've put in with you people this is what I get! I'll go diving this weekend and bring the cat box scooper to get you pieces of _ _ _ _ out of the hole.

Just to set the bar. I was riding a bike but I was competing in the Arrowhead 135, the hardest winter bike race in Minnesota and one of the top races in the world. I rode 135 miles in the dead of winter on wilderness trails from International Falls to Vermilion, Fortune Bay in 33 hours 13 minutes. I pushed a 55 pound bike for 5 hours to travel just 12 miles. I slept under a tree in a snow storm in wet clothes just to get through the night. 49 of the 135 starters finish, the rest called their moms. I got a F***ing trophy for finishing so back the truck up and dump that smack talking on your own yard because this bad A$$ don't take keyboard macho from wimps that don't want to be late for dinner. Go look

See you this weekend. You're the best group of guys I've ever had the pleasure to dive with but I'm serious about the cat box scooper so keep your mouth closed.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by arcFlash - 01-31-2013, 07:18 PM