Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
02-01-2013, 07:57 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
As to jumping ice every weekend sunrise to sunset. The wife seemed to think I was not giving proper attention to her, and I needed to cut back the diving. The next sentence out of my hole, was that’s great ,and sorry, and oh by the way I would be leaving on a weekend long two day dive, and would miss her. Next she informed me that I could forget that, and would either be grounded for the rest of the season or taking her on a weekend long retreat (at great cost to myself). She informed me that the wife wears the pants in this house. At this point it got into an aggravated debate. I reminded her how insignificant a few (10hrs) hours on the weekend and really wasn’t a los of her time. And that I would schedule her in minimally 11hrs of attention dedicated to just to her.  I figured that at this point it was time to lay down the 36inch chain saw, and regardless that would smooth things over enough that I could skirt the issue till next weekend,(or indefinitely).  Skip forward a few scenes and a few amuzent park rides and I find myself naked on the bottom with roomie laughing and reminding me that she still wears the pants as evidenced by the fact she still had hers (or most of them) still on! I did laugh because at that moment she was right!

I’m not sure if there is a moral to this story, but if I wasn’t icing like we are, id
Probably be doing something else equivalent (In fact I suggested a few un-reasonable and interesting alternatives and WIFE reminded me of the sci-fi film were dude gets  a stake knife)
And. I’m back into the game. See you guys sat.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by popolarbear - 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM