Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
02-04-2013, 08:04 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
My last dive was in the warm blue waters, Ice diving just doesn't compare.

Now Nate, we Minnesota icers dont really want to hear that kind of talk, especially jumping from a shack, your not dead yet, you can still jump the ice. Sure its not the Carib. not even overhauled, but we can drive/dive there every weekend, not something I can do with the Carib, maybe if I owned a sign company  Wink
                              Way to score John! Good work, can you make sure you post a link to see the underwater footage, once they edit it. I remember Joe filming the chainsaw coming thru from underneith, being pretty cool to see. So you guys are planning on staying up at Millacs overnight right?
                               We jumped No. Arm on Tonka last Sat. solid bottom, but real clean, ice scooper and a few bottles, that was it. Had 19.5-20" with all of 17" being nice and clear. Was a little sheepish at first, without tracks and the track record Tonka's getting this season, but no ridges, and no channels, she's stays pretty nice and consistant, just short of 20".
                               Popo thats some pretty nice work! Not sure about Joes pic, though is he a leafy sea dragon?
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 02-04-2013, 08:04 PM