Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
02-07-2013, 06:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013, 06:23 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
I agree with the G-men that its all good! We get bored acting civilized with each other, and we get carried away more times than not with the smack talk. I know I push the smack talk right up to the edge and probably past the edge depending on who you talk to. It does pass the time between diving. The biggest thing is to have a good time enjoy the sport. I have only done a tandem ice dive twice, and I agree its a great way to physically show someone (who is already ice certified) how different people do stuff under the ice. Some people hold a loop of the safety rope in their hand, some people let go of it and let it drag (if their hands are full of anchors) Some people swim fast, and some frog kick and glide. Its all good to see different ways of accomplishing the same thing. I give Team Gilligan a lot of crap, but I am very happy to call them my buddies. Smile          <<<<<<<<<group hug>>>>>>>>>>>

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by DetectorGuy - 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM