Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
02-26-2013, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2013, 08:27 AM by Shooter.)
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge

I've had that thing sitting around waiting for us to get together for a long time. I figured it would eventually happen and to get a trophy in the mail is lame. It was excellent diving with you two and I'm pleased you like the award. It probably took the sting out of the G-men taking you to school  :Smile on the days Anchor hunt.

We should have jumped Green lake. If the wHOLE crew jumped we'd score 50 in a day. Maybe we need a Green Lake Invitational next season.

[/quote]

It was good seeing [i]almost[/i] all of team G, :-X, and meeting the new ones.  Nice breaking bread and sharing a meal out there too. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day. I didn't know it was a competition or I would have spent more time on the bottom looking, and picked up the few I did see.  8) Anchors seem so 2 years ago  Wink
I think our next dive will be on Spec. with a plowed topside, clear vis, multiple camera angles, and lots of inverted shenanigans ;D. You guys are welcome to join us, but I don't think trinity herman's bladder could handle the inversion.  >Big Grin

Joe, post that walleye video, I can't wait to see that thing!

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Shooter - 02-26-2013, 01:54 PM