Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
03-06-2013, 06:06 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
                   Something I noticed, these first 3 icing challenges are coming up on 60,000 reads and over 1400 responses, certinly more then I ever thought they would. The questions I have are, first, who are all the people reading this stuff, and second, why does the icing group remain so consistant? From the get-go it was ( in order of responders),,,,, Myself, Jumpin John, Young Joe, Scuba Steve, Nasty Nate, To busy Tooolie, Wrenchen Robert, Dangerous Dave,  and eventually, Prosperous Popo, Arrested Art and Joken Jason. That's a total of 11 divers,,,,, why nobody else, even just to show up a time or two, Toolie's only got in a couple jumps, in 3 seasons, Jason only a few more then that. That leaves only 9 regular jumpers.
                   Where is all the fresh blood, makes me wonder??????      Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 03-06-2013, 06:06 PM