Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
03-22-2013, 05:31 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
to my recollection, of the few hundred muskies Ive released out of my boats, only one comes to mind that was out of season. it was the only time i had my father come out with me. i hooked up,battled, and released it with a DNR Boat sitting right next to me, i think on opener weekend. the problem with musky fishermen is that some are super paranoid about giving up there secret spots. especially the good ones. they go to extreme measures. sometimes only fishing these spots in weather so bad you couldn't even see in it. othertimes, fishing numerous "bad" spots to throw off other people trying to poach a spot. yet even still, it is quite common to sit shoulder to shoulder with several boats in one tiny spot, even though you have 10,000 acres that is basically void of anglers!

guys i have the story of stories to share. another that cant be posted for personal reasons. your not going to believe what happend to day!it was a story of 2 generations in the making and 65years! or so. i still cant believe who i randomly ran into.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by popolarbear - 03-22-2013, 05:31 PM