Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
04-02-2013, 10:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013, 10:22 AM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge

There never was anything to "tap out" of. I am just getting very bored with the whole 'them versus us deal'. The last two seasons were phoney with no clear cut objective, no goals, & no direction. When we reminded team G that one of their own objectives this year originally was to put together some different styles of video, we showed some originality with our "upside down" video, the next week Team G comes back with their upside down version wearing the cramp-ons and doing the moon jumps just like in our video. When we did the video with the word "DIVE" carved in the snow, and the fast forwarded video... Team G followed up the very next week with the same word "DIVE" carved in the snow and the fast forward hole cutting.

I realize that imitation is the best form of flattery... but do you guys have any original thoughts?.. So call it tapping out... or better yet, stepping away from the circus that is Team Gilligan.
The Honey Badger Dive Team is just going continue to dive where it wants, when it wants. In the truest sense of the word, We just don't care.

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by DetectorGuy - 04-02-2013, 10:14 AM