Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
04-02-2013, 11:23 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge

Hey Nate and John, let me apologize for Popo, the anchoring challenge is over and John won. I agree with John the, them vs. us, is no longer a good time. I think where people are getting the wrong idea is in that I kept the word "challege" in on it, from year to year. That was my mistake. The fact that there were no clear cut, objectives, goals, or direction, in the 2nd and 3rd challenge, was my intent. I just wanted to go jump, NOT continue to compete, thats all I EVER wanted to do. The first year was enough, (I heard enough about stress on relationships, etc. due to jumping every weekend.)  No one can maintain the schedule of jumping every weekend, year after year, unless of course you live in a construction site (cause there never home) and bring your sig. other with you, like I do. The ONLY reason I started all this nonsense was to put together a group of people I knew, and could trust, to be able to go jump consistantly throughout the winter. To that end it has been a exactly what I wanted. The fact that it gets as many reads, 62,000+ and reply's roughly 1500, not even sure what to say about that,,,,,                    TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge - by Terry - 04-02-2013, 11:23 AM