Remember me
Lost Password Register

Honey Badger Dive Team in the Bahamas Dec 2012
12-27-2012, 03:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012, 09:15 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: Honey Badger Dive Team in the Bahamas Dec 2012

Hi Steve, Thanks for the blog advice. I just posted links to the videos here as this is THE site where most of the local divers go to see what is going on with their peers. The main reason I didn't start a blog is they are buggy sometimes. The blog you just posted a link to seems to be one of those sites that may also have issues with stability...? I just opened the link to your blog and I could see the text fine, I could see the jpegs fine, but the videos were just a non clickable blank screen. Maybe the company computer I am on right now has a filter that restricts the format you posted them on, but other sites videos seem to play on it. I am not trying to poke fun back at you, but why would I post a video on a blog site if the video is not visible there?  Smile 
{I checked the link on my home computer and the video's showed up so my work computer must have filtered the video's out}

Good to hear you got permission to post something on the black sheeps thread  >Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Honey Badger Dive Team in the Bahamas Dec 2012 - by DetectorGuy - 12-27-2012, 03:27 PM