Remember me
Lost Password Register

Key West Dive Trip
01-08-2013, 12:47 PM,
Key West Dive Trip
  We have 3 openings for a 4 day live-a-board dive trip in Key West, March 1-4, 2013. We'll be doing a charter with Captain Ralph Thoren, on the Y Knot, diving shipwrecks, reefs, and doing some spearfishing and deep-sea regular fishing. We're also planning on going to the Dry Tortugas for some pristine diving and tour Ft. Jefferson while there. Your cost for the charter will be $667, (if we get 6 total, we have 3 now). You could also sleep on the boat the night before the charter starts and the night after. The weather will be awesome and the water warm. Contact me for more info. Mike Stich  612-366-0967
02-08-2013, 09:41 AM,
Re: Key West Dive Trip

Will grouper be open?
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM,
ahh, spiny would be closed. this trip sounds awsome!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
02-11-2013, 10:06 AM,

I have dove with Ralph a couple of times before on Isle Royale. those charters were nice and very enjoyable. I have thought about going on his boat out of Key West, but I already have a lot of contacts and boats in the area.