Remember me
Lost Password Register

Nice video with flatheads
02-11-2013, 03:17 PM,
Nice video with flatheads

here is an exceptional video with river flathead catfish.WI

amazing clarity.some beasts mixed in.

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
02-11-2013, 04:03 PM,
Re: Nice video with flatheads
You can tell that its a government operation as soon as the video starts. Flying the diver down flag while the boat is doing 6 knots on the way to the dive site... wonder if he had the flag up on the freeway?
02-11-2013, 04:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013, 04:53 PM by Hydro.)
yeah who buys a yellow drysuit even

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
02-11-2013, 07:52 PM,
been seeing a lot of red and black suits lately, but looks like that Johnny Rotten guy would blend right in with the G-men Big Grin
02-11-2013, 08:55 PM,
id dive with him... i actually met him when he interviewed jessie ventura for VH1 when i was in college, it was across the hall from my office, i was the sound guy when jessie had a Q&A with students.

i like how you say that johnny rotten guy... hes been around for like 40 years... sex pistols... anarchy in the uk....

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
02-11-2013, 09:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013, 08:36 AM by DetectorGuy.)
Generation gap I guess... I never heard of him. Nice catfish video Smile
02-12-2013, 08:00 AM,
hey, quit hijacking my fish post.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;